JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How or what to do to print from phone from my printer at home

(Topic created: 05-13-2021 07:30 AM)
Sagis21
Asteroid
Options
Note20

I would like to PRINT something/anything from my galaxy ultra note, with my printer at home, what are the steps? 

If I rather use my ultra note and print something while I'm home instead of going  to my computer is that even possible??

Please help I truly will be grateful  model #? I have the spen

I just bought this phone and am a t-mobile  member and  i apologize in advance for typos

Please help.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Note20

We keep everything on our phones these days, but sometimes it’s nice to have a physical copy. Your phone offers multiple ways to print emails, documents, or your favorite photos to share with your friends. Print wirelessly from your phone if you can’t connect to a printer or use Samsung DeX if you’re working on a presentation for school.

Note: Most printers will need to be configured to work wirelessly. Contact your printer's manufacturer for help setting up your printer.  Give this link a try: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00085562/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

5 Replies
Options
Note20
Maybe check youtube
Cyberwasp
Comet
Options
Note20

Just download the app from play store for your model printer. I have an HP print and just open the phone and tell it to print which opens the hp app and allows me to select paper, tray and quality.

Sagis21
Asteroid
Options
Note20
Thanks guys this phone does so much I can't keep up
Sagis21
Asteroid
Options
Note20
So I somehow some odd way burnt the tip of my s pen, samsung was sold out so I went on Amazon and did all research in hopes to recieve a real replacement with air motion, Bluetooth, selfish etc. Fingers 🤞guys
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Note20

We keep everything on our phones these days, but sometimes it’s nice to have a physical copy. Your phone offers multiple ways to print emails, documents, or your favorite photos to share with your friends. Print wirelessly from your phone if you can’t connect to a printer or use Samsung DeX if you’re working on a presentation for school.

Note: Most printers will need to be configured to work wirelessly. Contact your printer's manufacturer for help setting up your printer.  Give this link a try: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00085562/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.