JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How to get Rid of clicking noise with keyboard entry

(Topic created: 05-15-2022 11:33 AM)
Dano2201
Constellation
Options
Note20

I had to get my Note 20 5G, reset.  So now every time I do stuff like this or text someone, I get that annoying click for each letter entered. How do I turn it ff so it just make a little vibration? Another thing after reset I have the standard keyboard.  I'd like to get the keyboard back that has long hold punctuation .

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
N0Y0U2114
Comet
Options
Note20
If you go under sound and vibrations in settings, then system sound/vibration control; you should find it there. Just toggle off Samsung keyboard and dialing kevpad, that should fix the sound issue.
And as for the hold on punctuation, if you go into the samsung keyboard settings (either through the keyboard button while you are typing or through the settings app), it's under a menu called custom symbols.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
N0Y0U2114
Comet
Options
Note20
If you go under sound and vibrations in settings, then system sound/vibration control; you should find it there. Just toggle off Samsung keyboard and dialing kevpad, that should fix the sound issue.
And as for the hold on punctuation, if you go into the samsung keyboard settings (either through the keyboard button while you are typing or through the settings app), it's under a menu called custom symbols.