JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How to remove holiday events Samsung Calendar

(Topic created: 06-08-2021 07:34 PM)
VGonzalez54
Astronaut
Options
Note20

Help!!!  How can I remove calendar Events that are autofilled? (specifically 6/1/2021 entry for "LGBQT")??

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
J8El1
Astronaut
Options
Note20
There unfortunately is no way (easy or official way) to remove those observances. Regardless of your opinion on them there should be a way to remove them on your own calendar.

There was a similar post posted just a little while ago. Perhaps it is a feature we can petition Samsung for. We should be able to have autonomy over our calendars (and phones).

View solution in context

5 Replies
Options
Note20
Don't think you can remove that. Since it's a National Holiday. When I click on it it doesn't give an option to remove it.
0 Likes
Solution
J8El1
Astronaut
Options
Note20
There unfortunately is no way (easy or official way) to remove those observances. Regardless of your opinion on them there should be a way to remove them on your own calendar.

There was a similar post posted just a little while ago. Perhaps it is a feature we can petition Samsung for. We should be able to have autonomy over our calendars (and phones).

View solution in context

VGonzalez54
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Thanks for the replies, one option I have is to install another calendar from the play store. I've done that And I like this one much better.
0 Likes
userJoEg9GRVFc
Constellation
Options
Note20
I actually found an easy way to remove any pre installed holiday. Open calendar, go to the 3 bars on the top left side, go to search and tap, here it would show the pre added holidays as well as the info you have added. Tap any item and a selection circle will show next to all of the items. Select and at the bottom of the page you can select to share or delete.
0 Likes
Andytheman
Comet
Options
Note20
Mine is permanent. Can't delete marked holidays. I went to the Google play store and downloaded a calendar I can add or delete holidays and I put my doctor's appointments, time and everything
0 Likes