JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How to save all texts

(Topic created: 07-21-2021 04:57 AM)
groovymomma
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
I'd like to know how to save or print out all texts from and to my contractors. I've got them on my phone for over a year but I don't want to print out or save each text one by one that would be to much work. They need to have it so we can save them as one whole file. What a headache. They ripped us off bad and this is my proof. Thanks
3 Replies
Solution
SeekingAnswers
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
Take a look at Super Backup and Restore in the Play Store. I have never used it, I use another backup solution, but you can print a text conversation thread. Of course be sure you're comfortable with any permissions the app requests.
groovymomma
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
Thanks. It seems to have backed them up for me but it was kind of confusing. I haven't printed them because it would use up all my paper and ink. There are near 2k texts with these people.
What backup solution do you use?
Thanks again.
0 Likes
SeekingAnswers
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
I use SMS Backup and Restore which uses Google Drive, among other options, to store your backups. But it doesn't break out individual conversations as far as I know. You should be able to print to a file rather than a printer so you don't use all that paper but I am not sure having not used that particular app.