cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: The ultra has arrived!!!

They are USB C headphones now.  Call Samsung apparently they will send a free pair...

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

galaxy note 20 ultra

I love this phone it is amazing thanks samsung for making a great phone
Highlighted
Astronaut

Galaxy Note 20 Ultra

I pre-ordered the phone, going on day 2 with it and I honestly just love it. One issue though, this is supposed to come with 4 months of youtube premium and 6 months of Spotify premium. I was able to get the youtube premium, but not the Spotify, its actually bugging me now, any ideas?
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Galaxy Note 20 Ultra

I returned it because its 4500mah battery lasted 5 hrs. 16min. in video 6:48 min. it does not have a 45 watt super fast charger. is beautifully but the performance drain battery
Nnr
Highlighted
Halo

Re: Re: Galaxy Note 20 Ultra

you returned it after only 2 days?
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Galaxy Note 20 Ultra

the battery life is horrible I have been noticing that and the drop from 45 watt to 25 watt charging is noticable
Highlighted
Astronaut

I'm not sure how you are trying but when opening the Spotify app and going to purchase premium, it simply told me my device is eligible for the 6 months free.
Highlighted
Constellation

how did u get the 4 month youtube premium? I only see the regular 1 month free trial
Highlighted
Constellation

I've got the same issue with spotify. tried logging off and on, it won't prompt the 6 months premium, there are only paid options ;(
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I completely understand how much this experience has affected you. I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.