cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

I have Galaxy Note20 5G and I want to download Ringtones!!!

I have

Spotify premium and I want to crop songs!!! OR at the
least move files but only
Samsung music 
will work in music or video editor...but with Spotify prem. I can download and manage songs I'm just unaware if they need to be moved and saved as another file type...or if I need to use a.different app to download the original song altogether...?
5 REPLIES 5
Cosmic Ray

Re: I have Note20 and I want to download Ringtones

you have to jump through some hurdles but here is how i download my favorite music as ringtones. I go to YouTube and find the music I want. I copy the URL then go to the browser and look up "YouTube to mp3". paste the URL and then the video is converted to a mp3 for download. once downloaded you should be able to add the mps to your ringtone folder or add it directly by selecting the + symbol and finding the file.

cropping songs will require a 3rd party app since Android only let's you add the full song or a auto generated snippet.

I use this app for my snips and i have had no complaints:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ringtone.maker.mp3.cutter.audio

Asteroid

Use zedge you can edit ring tones and make your own. Or find what you're looking for on there.

one of the things I missed with Huawei, it's inbuilt music app allowed editing of mp3 and fade also to save as ringtone.
Asteroid

Zedge is great. Also, I use an app called Ringtone Maker to crop songs that are already in my Samsung Music.
Astronaut

Re: I have Galaxy Note20 5G and I want to download Ringtones!!!

I was hoping of take advantage of free premium spotify services when I bought my galaxy note 20 ultra, still listening to ads, and commercials, not happy