Original topic:

I have note 20 ultra and this will be last phone I will buy from Samsung

(Topic created: 05-04-2022 02:38 PM)
o7L59nI
Astronaut
Options
Note20

I have note 20 ultra and this will be last phone I will buy from Samsung 

I bought Note from the first edition till note 20 ultra and when Samsung decided to stop it this means that samsung does not want us as customers anymore 

Samsung can't force us with their phones like  flod or flip or S to replace note 

We decide what we want, and for myself I decided to stop using phones

8 Replies
Oxford
Sun
Options
Note20
Put on a blindfold, pick up an S22 Ultra in one hand and a note 20 Ultra in the other hand and I guarantee you will not be able to tell them apart. Furthermore, the s22 ultra is much more robust than the note 20 Ultra. Yes, even though the s22 ultra has a couple of less features than the note 20 Ultra, it is still a much more powerful phone.
Yamialex224
Red Giant
Options
Note20
The note line is in the S series due to the pandemic and a global chip shortage
0 Likes
ITzCHAMPz
Halo
Options
Note20
The S22 Ultra is just as much of a Note phone as the Note 20 Ultra was but more refined.
Jvelas14
Constellation
Options
Note20
I went from Samsung note 20 ultra to fold 3 and honestly i liked the note better
0 Likes
Options
Note20

I started shopping around Apple lately since Samsung has been slowly coping Apple. The removal of the SD card was the last straw. The one good thing I still appreciated about Samsung left after the removal of MSt , chargers a few other things, and now the SD. It's like a glorified iPhone without the power and the better optimization , better battery and great ecosystem 

0 Likes
Options
Note20

So you are going to retaliate against a company because they dropped the SD card by going to a company that never offered it up in the first place?

Sound logic there, I cant see a single flaw.

0 Likes
freshmanFamily
Astronaut
Options
Note20
I love my note 9, period. It got a bit old outdated, so, I shopped for " a new " phone. I concluded that the refurbished note20 ultra 5G had checked more boxes and got it. Sadly, I still love the note 9. The button placement, lack of " opaque screen in YouTube " ( hit x to clear,bs), and that "rattle ". ...I'll say that if Samsung would make a " One Plus 7t McLaren 5g" with upgrade in chips, hardware, n security, add a stylish, that would grab my attention. Yet, it would fall short because of all the bloatware. I dream of a bloatware free Samsung flagship. That seems to be the only room left for improvement.
0 Likes
Options
Note20

What makes a Note phone a Note?  To me it was the large screens, and the stylus (S Pen).  Not sure why everyone is hating on the S22 Ultra, as this is very much a Note phone. 

Large Screen? Check!  While the S22 Ultra has a .1" smaller screen than the Note20 Ultra , it is still a larger screen than that seen on past note devices.

Stylus? Check!  The S Pen on the S22 Ultra even has a faster response time than that of the Note20 Ultra.

These are just my requirements for a device, not sure what else is missing from the S22 Ultra that makes it not a Note, other than it's name (Samsung should have just called the S22 Ultra the Note22, and released it exactly when and how they did, leave the August unboxed for the flip, fold, and nun-chuck devices)

0 Likes