JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

I just downloaded the app for samsung tv +

(Topic created: 12-12-2020 03:11 PM)
userzqsPp7EBa1
Cosmic Ray
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
I was chkg to see if I could cast it to my tv, whick I do not have a smart tv yet, but will soon have one, sure would like to cast it though. Do you think they will provide that soon? 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
all you need is a roku device that has mirroring technology. or you can get a fire stick (amazon). I used a roku to mirror my device screen. but since I have a smart TV now with Chromecast built in. I use Chromecast now. get a roku you can also download many apps to it.

the roku plugs into your TV hdmi port. internet is required to install the roku to your TV but not required to use after the install process but recommended.

to cast to your roku device use the SmartView icon on your galaxy device and it will find the roku

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
all you need is a roku device that has mirroring technology. or you can get a fire stick (amazon). I used a roku to mirror my device screen. but since I have a smart TV now with Chromecast built in. I use Chromecast now. get a roku you can also download many apps to it.

the roku plugs into your TV hdmi port. internet is required to install the roku to your TV but not required to use after the install process but recommended.

to cast to your roku device use the SmartView icon on your galaxy device and it will find the roku
userzqsPp7EBa1
Cosmic Ray
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
thank you so much. I did not know about that. I am so glad I posted my question.
0 Likes