JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

I'm tired of seeing green when my phone brightness is turned down all the way.

(Topic created: 01-19-2021 07:24 PM)
Options
Note20
Basically, when the S20 was released, there was a software issue where when the brightness was turned down all the way they saw green. Well, most, if not all, Note 20s (mine is Ultra) has a horrid green tint when brightness is lowered all the way, and they still haven't fixed it. What gives?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
DGM
Sun
Options
Note20

I know this has been a problem.  I have the S20+ and luckily haven't had the green screen.  I guess Samsung is supposed to correct with a firmware update...?  

In the meantime have  you tried doing this?  It might prolong your battery by 20% or more AND get rid of the green screen when you have low brightness set on your phone... hopefully this helps until Samsung sends the firmware update.

Settings/Display/Motion Smoothness/Select 60 ghz setting and then "apply"... 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. - Thanks!

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
DGM
Sun
Options
Note20

I know this has been a problem.  I have the S20+ and luckily haven't had the green screen.  I guess Samsung is supposed to correct with a firmware update...?  

In the meantime have  you tried doing this?  It might prolong your battery by 20% or more AND get rid of the green screen when you have low brightness set on your phone... hopefully this helps until Samsung sends the firmware update.

Settings/Display/Motion Smoothness/Select 60 ghz setting and then "apply"... 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. - Thanks!

Options
Note20
wow I can't believe that was the issue, that did work. They gotta fix it.