JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

I need help with hiding my camera punch out

(Topic created: 12-31-2020 10:40 AM)
BiggEDD
Constellation
Options
Note20
I recently had a software update to Android 11 and it took my option to my camera punch out on my Note 20 Ultra 5G. 

I absolutely hate the camera punch out. I used love this phone now I hate it because of that annoying camera punch out. 

Please help 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Belaythatorder
Supernova
Options
Note20

Until an update restores the ability to hide the punch hole there is an app called Nacho Notch from the Play Store that will camouflage it.

View solution in context

7 Replies
BiggEDD
Constellation
Options
Note20
Thanks for the quick response.

I still have my other Note Phones.

I go back to my Note 8 until relief comes.

I have with Samsung 13 years and the only smartphone I ever owned was a Samsung Galaxy Note. This is just minor set back.

Have a wonderful day and stay safe.
Solution
Belaythatorder
Supernova
Options
Note20

Until an update restores the ability to hide the punch hole there is an app called Nacho Notch from the Play Store that will camouflage it.

user6oMMHs3eN9
Constellation
Options
Note20

thks..i cannot believe samsung took that option out of the settings to hide camera hole in my s21+....i would not have bought the phone if  i could not hide it,,thumbs down on u samsung

0 Likes
BiggEDD
Constellation
Options
Note20
Thanks I really appreciate the help.

I used my tablet for all YouTube and videos.

Thanks again
0 Likes
userhYsLboZHno
Astronaut
Options
Note20

I am exactly the same. That hole punch is so annoying and now after the last update the option to hide it has gone. Samsung you need to do something about this. I hate that hole punch. I need to hide it. 

0 Likes
BiggEDD
Constellation
Options
Note20
I really appreciate your comment, maybe if enough of Samsung customers let them know know about it I am pretty sure they will correct this issue.

I am a custom designer and using my phone is more efficient than using my tablet. Until the ability to hide the camera hole punch comes back I have no choice but to use my tablet
0 Likes
useraCv8qWw4C4
Astronaut
Options
Note20

Agree!

0 Likes