JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

I want a refund on a wrong phone from the wrong carrier that was sent to me

(Topic created: 12-16-2020 02:16 PM)
userOq9YYEk3ad
Constellation
Options
Note20

Does anyone have an email address or phone number for the refund department. Multiple phone calls and I keep being told my issue "was escalated".  

SAMSUNG sent the wrong phone for the wrong carrier and I had no use for what they sent, 14 days after receiving the phone I have yet to have a refund. Each time I call customer care they say 1-2 business days and will not give me the email of someone on the refund team. At this point SAMSUNG not refunding me and I have proof they received the phone 2 days after I got the incorrect device, this is STEALING!  They won't just send me the correct phone I apparently have to reorder AND ask for a refund because I got a deal on the one I did order initially. 

This is completely unacceptable and I need to know WHO my order was escalated to and I would like contact with the people who can give the REFUND.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Note20

I recommend reaching out to our E-Commerce department for further assistance regarding your concerns. They can be directly reached at 855-726-8721.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
Georgia2004
Comet
Options
Note20

try installing this apps name "gethuman" it has number for a lot of major companies

Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Note20

I recommend reaching out to our E-Commerce department for further assistance regarding your concerns. They can be directly reached at 855-726-8721.

View solution in context

0 Likes
St3v3C
Sun
Options
Note20
I recommend a lawyer
PenguinX
Halo
Options
Note20
I agree. get a lawyer