cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

I wish Samsung would give you color options on the 512g

I am extremely disappointed that Samsung has done it again, no color options on the Note 512g. Why is it that you stopped the color option at the Note 9. I was thinking about the Note 10+ 512g but no color option, so I decided to wait for the Note 20+ Ultra, and yet again no color options on the 512g. Samsung why are you forcing people to buy a color that they don't want, its like settling for a color that you dont want on your Bugatti. This is an investment, give us the option to pick what color and what gig size. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Galaxy

Re: I wish Samsung would give you color options on the 512g

Only reason I see behind it is that they can only produce a limited amount of the new 512GB high speed memory. So rather then split there limited supply among mulitable colors and split the stock they decided to go with one color so there won't be any back orders like with the Note 8 512GB fiasco. Had 2 colors and most people wanted blue and not the purple. I pre-ordered in AUG and didn't receive it until the end of OCT. People lost there minds over it as you can guess.
Using a Galaxy S7 Edge (SM-G935A) on ATT with Gear S2 (SM-R730A), Baseband:G935AUCS2APH1, Kernel:3.18.20-8575098
Highlighted
Comet

I didn't go through with my order simply because of this. I refuse to buy another phone that Samsung tries to force on me, rather than the one I want. Unbelievable, that they didn't need my $1500. 512gb, Mystic Bronze is all it would have taken. So now I have a worthless Samsung Upgrade plan, since I'll be keeping my Note 10+.

And if they try to offer different colors in a couple of months, I won't care by that point. I want a phone on release day, or not at all.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Same here pre-ordered the 512gb and was disappointed that it was only available in black. I definitely feel your pain but the only reason I'm not super upset is I put a case on anyway. I hate that I had to choose between storage or color but for me having the 512gb of storage is more important. I save a lot of music and alot is HD music which takes up space.