JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

In-call volume stuck

(Topic created: 12-01-2020 08:43 AM)
user5vaKb0W2ag
Constellation
Options
Note20

I have note 20 ultra and when i connect it to car bluetooth it in-call volume stuck in half and can't iincrease i try many solution but nothing happen 20201128_132734.jpg

That happen when i use bluetooth of car for calling in any way of apps like messenger or normal call is there any way to solve this issue 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SHADOWGATE
Supernova
Options
Note20
If you enter Developers Mode there are places to adjust this. it's a feature to make sure the device doesnt blow your speakers when connected to another device or Samsung would be liable. Heres where you should head to. Settings/About Phone/Build Number...keep touching the build number and you will enter your Developers mode. From there you will see it listed in your settings at the bottom. Go into dev mode and look for "Turn Off Absolute Volume" . Thus should allow you to take manual control of your volume controls, bypassing Samsungs recommended Presets. *Note: doing so means you will need to be cautious about where your settings are. For Example: If you were watching a YouTube video at Max volume you wouldn't want to hop in your car and make a call or what not without first turning down your volume a bit or you risk blowing your car speakers which wouldn't be Samsungs fault as you made the decision to do so. Hope That Helps ...heres a couple screen shots . my phone looks different but same concept to get ya there

clipboard_image_1606847577720.jpg

clipboard_image_1606847577052.jpg

clipboard_image_1606847578518.jpg

clipboard_image_1606847576067.jpg

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
SHADOWGATE
Supernova
Options
Note20
If you enter Developers Mode there are places to adjust this. it's a feature to make sure the device doesnt blow your speakers when connected to another device or Samsung would be liable. Heres where you should head to. Settings/About Phone/Build Number...keep touching the build number and you will enter your Developers mode. From there you will see it listed in your settings at the bottom. Go into dev mode and look for "Turn Off Absolute Volume" . Thus should allow you to take manual control of your volume controls, bypassing Samsungs recommended Presets. *Note: doing so means you will need to be cautious about where your settings are. For Example: If you were watching a YouTube video at Max volume you wouldn't want to hop in your car and make a call or what not without first turning down your volume a bit or you risk blowing your car speakers which wouldn't be Samsungs fault as you made the decision to do so. Hope That Helps ...heres a couple screen shots . my phone looks different but same concept to get ya there

clipboard_image_1606847577720.jpg

clipboard_image_1606847577052.jpg

clipboard_image_1606847578518.jpg

clipboard_image_1606847576067.jpg

userhQdOlMgmEE
Astronaut
Options
Note20

I did this to my note 20 and it did not fix the problem still stuck half way for phone calls on vehicle bluetooth 

useryTRrYKpUry
Constellation
Options
Note20

I have also followed the instructions and the car blue tooth volume is stuck at 50% and unable to hear the call when driving. Please help. Regards Ian