Original topic:

Incompetent error log readers

(Topic created: 05-18-2022 02:44 PM)
This-is-me
Comet
Options
Note20
I submitted a complaint with debug log about the music cutting off 3min after screen sleep. Data saver(off) apps to use datat while data saver is on(apps set), battery saver(off). These are my setting. I set a log and detailed complaint about music app turning off after screen sleep. Infact while error log was being pulled from device. The music app turned off. 

Yet the "error help" at dungsung responds, we need detailed explanation about my concern. 

These new age people are the downfall of humanity. I used to work Ford dealership technician. If a customer comes in with a complaint. They just give basic info about concern. My job was to find the problem or else I dont get paid. See where I am going. These people are clock salary workers that dont develope problems solving skills cause paycheck is there reguardless. Enough!
2 Replies
Who_Dis
Neutron Star
Options
Note20

just to confirm, you reported using "samsung members app > get help > error report"  right? if not, then this is the way you need to report issues.

maybe if you can record video and share that 😕 

can you share the 

device model number and software version (settings > about phone > software information > build number (last 4 digits)) ?

also what music app were you using? was it streaming app like spotify or samsung music player?

0 Likes
This-is-me
Comet
Options
Note20
Correct, I know the error report process
0 Likes