Original topic:

Is there an advanced stylus guide?

(Topic created on: 2/7/21 8:07 PM)
userDVMLgCelXa
Constellation
Options
Note20

I'm using my Note+ to author documents in Microsoft Word, and while the handwriting recognition is very good, I'm finding it cumbersome to do typical editing features such as select, undo, move the cursor, and so on with the Note+ in handwriting mode.

Are there any special stylus usage commands that I need to know to be more effective at writing full time on the Note+? I'm planning an extended trip, and want to use just the Note+ to record my trip. I want to avoid having to using the keyboard. I prefer not using swipe or tapping with the stylus.

thanks!

ATC 

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Note20
show on note 10
0 Likes
SamNoteAddict
Asteroid
Options
Note20
https://youtu.be/FVa1wIi7AMo

check out related tutorials as well... go down the YouTube rabbit hole. See you in a few days. Don't forget to eat hahaha
TheGalaxy
Nebula
Options
Note20
I use my note for school so I know your concerns. however I mostly write my paper in dex mode. but when I'm at work I edit a lot of excel sheet.
one thing I know is if you hold the pen button you can select text. but unfortunately, I haven't find any overlapping function in handwriting mode since the input method is different. although, holding the pen on any text will give you function select for copy paste.
0 Likes