Original topic:

July & August Updates - T-Mobile

(Topic created: 08-29-2021 11:22 AM)
M2W2P2
Explorer
Options
Note20
It is now Aug 29th and still on the June security update. Samsung blames T-Mobile. T-Mobile blames Samsung. Other carriers have released both the July and Aug updates and I would not be surprised to see some September releases before long. After paying $$$ for an unlocked phone this is unacceptable. Samsung and T-Mobile keep sending me emails about upgrading to the newest phones. Why would I when I can’t get the support I paid for on the one I have had for less than a year. Looking hard at the Google Pixel 6 Pro which should be released very soon. Google keeps their promise to update their phones. Never a Samsung again.
7 Replies
Rplatt56
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
I got my TMobile update 2 weeks ago. Maybe it's because your phone is unlocked
MutatedRam
Comet
Options
Note20
My note 20 is also unlocked I got July and August update on August 9th. Having had tmo previously, I know first hand hand it's tmobile not samsung man, the updates have been out it's tmobile lagging behind as usual
0 Likes
hereigo321
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Last update was August 16th
0 Likes
BigBoss1552
Astronaut
Options
Note20
You need to contact t-mobile, they are gate keeping your update.
0 Likes
Options
Note20
I just got my update today August 30th it was only for August no July. They forgot about July I guess. My phone is note 20 ultra 5g locked. T-mobil. There Slacken.
0 Likes
Samsungfan334
Asteroid
Options
Note20
I just got this update on my unlocked Note 20 T-Mobile Screenshot_20210830-083811_Software update_24316.jpg
0 Likes
ElWormo
Halo
Options
Note20
I just got through updating my Note 20 Ultra 5G, unlocked & am finally off of that June 1 security patch and on to August 1st. Does that mean we're looking at November for the September patch?
0 Likes