cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung Note 20

I've been trying to order the note20 but everytime I order it Samsung keeps cancelling it saying I exceedee the maximum number of purchases allowed. But the thing is that when you pre order the phone it comes with store credit, free youtube premium free for 4 months and, free spotify for 6 months. I'm not understanding that...

Highlighted
Supernova

Re: Samsung Note 20

Try reaching out to the Samsung support team! This forum is mostly full of non-Samsung folks who want to help but can't make changes to your order. Thanks!
Highlighted
Constellation

Thank you

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I recommend that you call in and talk to our E-Commerce department 1-855-726-8721

Highlighted
Supernova

@userehPJhxYbVA did reaching out to the e-commcerce team help? 1-855-726-8721

--

Please click " ✓ Accept as Solution" if this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. Click the heart to let me know your appreciation! 

Notification emails do not accept replies. Login to the community to respond to this thread.
Highlighted
Constellation

is anyone getting a notification that they won a new s 20 from Samsung? I'm very leery about this. anyone??
Supernova

@Pinkgirlluv did you sign up for an contests recently? Upload a screenshot here for us?

Highlighted
Astronaut

note 20 ultra

Waiting for it! 
Highlighted
Astronaut

note 20 pre orders

Just wanted to let you know that now Samsung makes you pay full taxes on the phone instead of what you owe after yourr trade in and on top of it you pay taxes on promotional stuff like you tube and Spotify 
Highlighted
Astronaut

pre order on note 20

What I was trying to say so you could understand is that in other year you would get trade in rebate for your phone and the total amount you owe you would get tax on it now there taxing on everything the full amount of the phone and also taxing you rebate there giving the 150 reg and 200 ultra and the promotional add on  also   and probably you would have been tax no more than  40 for the reg note 20  it comes out to be over 100 dollars  more that your going to pay it just seems they weren't really very transperant  in that and when the total comes out it dosent seem your getting such a good deal on it on your pre order  the main reason I did it on line was to get all the perks from on line buying