cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Just Pre-ordered my Note 20 Ultra!!!

Just Pre-ordered the New Note20Ultra to try it out on the AT&T Network... There is 5G in my area so I will see how rhat goes. Super excited. 

By the way, I will be upgrading from the Note 8. 
95 REPLIES 95
Highlighted
Galaxy

Re: Just Pre-ordered my Note 20 Ultra!!!

I'm upgrading from the 9... you made the smart move not getting the 10. Alot of people sour right now.

Using a Galaxy S7 Edge (SM-G935A) on ATT with Gear S2 (SM-R730A), Baseband:G935AUCS2APH1, Kernel:3.18.20-8575098
Highlighted
Constellation

Note 20?

Are you getting one?...... if so  please get the ultra 🔥🔥 
Highlighted
Galaxy

Re: Note 20?

Pre-ordered the 512GB
Using a Galaxy S7 Edge (SM-G935A) on ATT with Gear S2 (SM-R730A), Baseband:G935AUCS2APH1, Kernel:3.18.20-8575098
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Note 20?

As did I.
Highlighted
Comet

512gb Ultra coming. Played with it at Best Buy today. Camera is pretty phenomenal. I don't see myself using 50x zoom except in bright daylight (indoor image was a bit soft), but everything up to 30x was really good. The Pro Video additions are finally on par with what LG and Sony offer, so that's awesome. 120hz was NOTICEABLY smooth, compared to my N10+. I was surprised by how light it felt, despite being bigger than the N10+.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

@Universalimage 

I get your point, but to be honest, there is still plenty of market for the base Note20. I ordered one for my mother today. It will be plenty of a new phone for her, and it's cheaper. There is no reason why everyone must have the Ultra. If it was me, yes... Ultra is the only logical choice. 

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
Highlighted
Constellation

Note 20 Ultra

Has anyone heard when the locked 512GB ultras will be back in stock for pre-orders
Highlighted
Galaxy

Re: Note 20 Ultra

Could be a while... from what I was reading for some people who did pre-order there now on backorder. Why I try to pre-order in the first few hours.

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Highlighted
Supernova

Re: Note 20 Ultra

@user1vaOV3G9iw 

This forum is technical support community consisting mostly of Samsung users and fans. We can't help with account information or things like order updates / stock alerts. In this case I'd encourage you to reach out to Samsung support for assistance.

Inside the US? --> https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

Outside the US? --> https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html

--

Did this reply help? Be sure to click" ✓ Accept as Solution" if you found this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. You can also click the heart to let me know your appreciation!