cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Nebula

Re: Note20 Ultra 5G - order cancelled ?

Samsung puts a temp hold on pre orders on your account to make sure there are available funds. no funds are removed from your account until it ships. if it was canceled then no funds will be removed from your account.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I'm saying you weren't charged for the device. Idk what you made a payment for on your card but you can't make a payment on a hold amount. Just reorder it if you already have the funds on your card
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I completely understand how much this experience has affected you. I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Also if your order was canceled then you will get an email saying and was canceled and why
Highlighted
Galaxy

@userHkwgl0urVz wrote:
Hello, Could you please me help me with this, yesterday I ordered the Note20 Ultra - black - 128GB with the promotion of getting Samsung bud live, and now I see it has been cancelled.  I have already paid off my VISA bill for that today and now I am out 2000$ plus cash from my bank account. 

It don't sound right to me....

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Just Pre-ordered my Note 20 Ultra!!!

Been playing arround with the phone for little over a day, purchased a clear case but want something sturdy with protection. what case are you guys using and why?