Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Pre order

When will pre orders be sent 

Highlighted
Galaxy

Re: Pre order

I'm guessing you mean the Note. If you ordered in the 1st couple days looks like shipped the 19th and delivered the 21st when there released for sell to the public.

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Using a Galaxy S7 Edge (SM-G935A) on ATT with Gear S2 (SM-R730A), Baseband:G935AUCS2APH1, Kernel:3.18.20-8575098
Highlighted
Astronaut

note 20 ultra new is Presale

Samsung galaxy family 👪    have new Magnificent product! Samsung galaxy Note 20 /20 Ultra! 

For Presale : www.samsung.com 
<edit>
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: note 20 ultra new is Presale

sites not opening on my note 8, is this for tmobile
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I was able to pre order Wednesday evening after I got home. Was all done by 10:30 pm. 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I am on Verizon , I ordered mine direct from Samsung Website on my computer. 

@pmjeterjr wrote:

Highlighted
Asteroid

Pre-Order arrivals?

Never ordered a "pre-order" thru Samsung.com. but just purchased a Note 20 Ultra, Watch 3 and new Buds Live. Invoice says will arrive August 24th. Does anyone know history as to if they sometimes ship earlier than planned??

Highlighted
Sun

Re: Pre-Order arrivals?

Sometimes preorders ship a couple days earlier than the actual release date. So there is a possibility you can be recieving it earlier. But then again it also depends on availability and how many preorders there were before you. For me mine said the 19th.

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Highlighted
Comet

You should receive it by the 21st, and likely earlier. They always start running the delivery dates out days, and even weeks, but they always arrive before they're in stores. Don't sweat it. 

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Hi @SinCitySteve 

If you don't mind, please add your order info to this thread: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Note20/Note20-Note20-Ultra-Shipping-Tracking-Master-Thread/td-p/...

This will help us all keep track of our orders to get a better idea on when and how they ship

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1