JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Bring back the SD Card

(Topic created: 07-23-2022 05:19 PM)
useraAYNG9fo0j
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

I love the Samsung Galaxy line and have had one since Galaxy 3...but I will not buy another until you bring back the SD card. The lame excuse that the phones have become too thin is ridiculous.  Have you seen how thin the SD cards are?

I hope you will listen to your consumers and bring it back in your next version.

Thank you, 

Julie 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

8 Replies
Beanman
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I also don't want another phone if they don't have SD cards! IPhone is looking better now and I've always been a Samsung phone man but need one that you can add memory..sad
Rapongallo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
An iphone doesn't have an SD card! I have both an iPhone 12 pro max and an s22 ultra 512 gb and love me Samsung way better
Beanman
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
512 gb nice!! The samsung s22+ I am looking at only has 128 gb
0 Likes
Rapongallo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
If you take allot of pics and video I would maybe think about getting the bigger one. I tend to not offload then to my PC as often as I should, lol.
Jess04
Sun
Options
Galaxy S22
While it is disappointing that hardware feature was removed, your content would be safe in the cloud from corruption or if your devices were lost or stolen. Plus the smaller, non-essential hardware that's removed allows for bigger batters, more chips, and better cameras.
Diaboyos
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S22
Yup. Still love my s20 Ultra with the SD card.
Kz315
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
I too would like to see the memory cards come back. I do take a LOT of photos and video at times. The cloud is ok but I find it much easier to simply put a card in my computer than have to wait for a download from the cloud. Plus the can be accessed while offline since it's not dependent on pulling something from the cloud.
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.