Original topic:

Link Sharing Not Working ("Something went wrong. Try again")

(Topic created on: 4/5/21 1:10 PM)
Members_FZ74MN6
Constellation
Options
Note20

Samsung Team,

I can not send videos nor pictures through link sharing. I continue to get the same message no matter which video or picture I select to send. I have cleared the cache and updated the app. I have restarted my phone (Note 20 Ultra). However, not will allow the link share feature to work. Can you help me solve this problem.

12 Replies
Options
Note20
Same here. I've been trying to alert them to this, but I just keep getting the whole troubleshooting bit from Customer Care. It's a wide spread issue and they just need to fix it on their end. I have three people in my household with Samsung devices and it doesn't work on any of our devices. It always says Link Sharing Not Working.
0 Likes
userVDuLsce6nO
Constellation
Options
Note20
i also am having problems with link share and have also cleared cache and updated
0 Likes
userVDuLsce6nO
Constellation
Options
Note20
i get server error occurred
0 Likes
userVDuLsce6nO
Constellation
Options
Note20
i don't think Samsung is actually going to fix our issue
0 Likes
userVDuLsce6nO
Constellation
Options
Note20
i hope Samsung fixes this ASAP.. IM ON MY 5th Samsung and have Samsung's for the family but if they dont fix this im spending my money on a different company
0 Likes
Lelab144
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Every time I try to share a link it shows an error that something went wrong. Any fix for this?
0 Likes
u71n44
Constellation
Options
Note20
Same thing here... any fix
0 Likes
Options
Note20

have you tried it in the safe mode? report it via samsung members app

0 Likes
Lelab144
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Yes, still didn't work. I tried everything except factory reset. That seems too drastic. I reported it already, but they don't have a solution unfortunately.
0 Likes