cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Live focus

Anyone else gets a blurr when you use live focus on the front facing camera? My Phone didn't use to do this but my wifes did....anyways let me know if you have the same problem. 
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Live focus

hello @BouHTX 

the point of Live Focus mode is to keep your subject IN focus while everything around your subject will be blurry. It's that bokeh effect. If you dont like the blurry effect around you, just use standard mode.

*if I have helped you, please like this post ❤️ If I have helped solve your problem, please mark this as a solution ✅ Hope you have a great day!
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Re: Live focus

I know how live focus works not new to this in true to this lol, the whole picture is blured including my face or the subject, only the discolor mode and the circle one
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

do you have a screen protector on? that could be causing blurry front facing photos

*if I have helped you, please like this post ❤️ If I have helped solve your problem, please mark this as a solution ✅ Hope you have a great day!
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

and sorry, wasn't trying to offend. Just some people are upgrading from devices that didn't have these features before and they don't know how they work, lol

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Live focus

no screen protector, it works after I reset my phone then after awhile its back to doing that again