Original topic:

Looking for the Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra Wizard

(Topic created: 08-29-2021 08:36 PM)
Whitelightening
Astronaut
Options
Note20
I HAVE a Galaxy Note 20 Ultra that I had unlocked from AT&T server and Moved My Service plan with Google Fi Unlimited Plus plan, Unlimited Hot spot, Unlimited Phone and text. High speed mobile Data Unlimited. 
 What is Happening is my phone Rings at both sides. But there is no sound on the line.
 Everything else is Great. No Problems with Hot spot. It's awesome. But I keep looking audio on phone calls.
 I had to recode all my mobile Data settings and Defults with the change.. Hopefully someone has been Thru similar issues. I could really use some Help. Thanks 
8 Replies
St3v3C
Sun
Options
Note20
You might need to manually add the network and WAP deck settings.
0 Likes
Whitelightening
Astronaut
Options
Note20
I will give it a try. I've tried everything. Thanks
0 Likes
Whitelightening
Astronaut
Options
Note20
It ended up being the Google fi network system. Total garbage Google fi is
0 Likes
Whitelightening
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Honestly Google Fi is the worst service ever
0 Likes
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Note20

Hi, I am sorry you are dealing with phone call audio issues. Does it only do this with phone calls, or does this happen with other applications' audio? There are a few things that can cause issues with the speaker while you are on call or listening to audio playback through your Galaxy phone. For example, there could be an external device where the audio is being redirected. It's also possible that a software problem or physical damage is causing the issue. Give these steps a try: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001255/

Another thing to try is clearing the cache partition on your phone. The steps to do so are: 

Warning Performing a wipe cache partition removes any temporary files that may be causing an issue with the device. All personal files and settings are not affected by this option.

1. Ensure the device is powered off.
    Note If the device is unresponsive/frozen, press and hold the Power button (located on the upper-left edge) for approximately 10 seconds or until the device power cycles.
  2. Press and hold the Volume Up button (located on the upper-left edge) and the Home button (located at the bottom in the middle).
  3. While continuing to hold the Home and Volume Up buttons, press and hold the Power button (located on the right edge) until "RECOVERY BOOTING" appears in the upper left then release all buttons.
  4. Select wipe cache partition.
    Note Utilize the Volume Up/Down buttons to highlight and the Power button to select.
  5. Select reboot system now.
    Note Option is highlighted, utilize the Power button to select.

Finally, if these do not help, try using Safe Mode to see if a third party application might be the cause: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062983/

Please let me know if this helps.

0 Likes
Whitelightening
Astronaut
Options
Note20
It turned out to be the Google Fi system network. I am surprised Google fi is still in business. If you'd like to hear the truth about Google Fi here on public platform. I would be happy to and show facts. Keeping it short. Google fi is the only internet network that didn't work for 3 weeks out of 30 days. And they charged me $986.00 for My monthly bill for a Network I couldn't use. That's Google fi
0 Likes
St3v3C
Sun
Options
Note20
$986 for ONE MONTH of service?
0 Likes
Whitelightening
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Yeah and their service didn't work most of the time. I am with spectrum now. Spectrum is the best for the price out of them all.
0 Likes