Original topic:

Love my Note 20 Ultra

(Topic created: 09-30-2022 05:08 PM)
MrAntPerky
Galaxy
Options
Note20

My Note 20 Ultra is the best Samsung device I've ever owned and had a chance to use and experience it's great features. Just my opinion I guess. Please comment if you'd like, negative or positive!

7 Replies
DarkPhox
Comet
Options
Note20
This was a phone I was actually trying to get but unfortunately couldn't find it anywhere so I went with the S21 Ultra
Had the base Note 20 that I didn't really do too much research on and found it was missing a lot of stuff like a 120hz display, storage expansion, had a flat and lower resolution display, and didn't quite like it after some time.
MrAntPerky
Galaxy
Options
Note20
It has storage expansion, or maybe it's the Ultra that has it since I inserted a 256 GB micro card into the slot on my phone for extra storage. The other items I can't read speak of because I think the display is pretty good for me. Almost like when you buy those tv's that can display 120Hz, but not any broadcaster will even put out a signal to let you even see that kind of am amazing picture. I'm starting to go sideways with this. I see your points, the last phone I had was the Note 8, and this Note 20 Ultra was a better improvement overall amd consistently better than my Note 8. Take good care of yourself and family, sir. Amd of course, these are just our opinions on the matter amd nothing more than that. All the best to you and yours.
0 Likes
K87
Comet
Options
Note20
Would u, hypothetically, wait for the s23 or the note 20? I need to upgrade from my s10e which is really messed up, but I want to use my memory card. I'm worried about not getting the new updates if I were to switch to the note 20, do u still receive them (I don't anymore as of last week 😢) and will it get android 15 or whatever the new version is?
Thank u for any input, I'm torn and really think this is the better option, but any opinion would be great 👍
0 Likes
K87
Comet
Options
Note20
Also, question...is the note 20 ultra the only note 20 with the SD card slot
0 Likes
usermzeJaY3BsM
Supernova
Options
Note20

That is correct.  The Note 20 Ultra is the only device in the Note 20 line with an SD card slot.

K87
Comet
Options
Note20
Thanks
0 Likes
K87
Comet
Options
Note20
I decided to upgrade to the S20 fe
0 Likes