cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

Re: navigation gesture not working one UI 3.0

seems like the swipe gestures doesn't work properly if you swipe on the middle-bottom part of the screen, it works ok close to the bottom sides/corners
Astronaut

I'm having the same problem as everyone else... gestures are broken.

The far right & far left seem not to detect touch, as well as it will randomly lose sensitivity towards the middle, resulting in multiple swipes to navigate home.

They need to unlock the bootloader so we can rollback to previous versions of Android... spending $1300 on a phone only to have it less functional a week later is incredibly frustrating.

I'm on Spectrum (Verizon-ish).
Astronaut

Re: Re: navigation gesture not working one UI 3.0

I am facing the exact same issue after the latest update
Astronaut

Re: Re: navigation gesture not working one UI 3.0

if you go to swipe gestures, more options... if you have swipe from sides and bottom chosen if you look at the bottom you can adjust the back gesture sensitivity.
Asteroid

Make sure Gesture Hints is enabled in the Navigation Bar settings.  It raises the height of the swipe gesture so it works properly.  As soon as you disable Gesture Hints the navbar doesn't work half the time when swiping up to go home.

If you want to be able to customize the side Gestures more download One Hand Operation + from the Play Store.

Asteroid

I had this problem - noticed the back gesture I use a lot was not working after update to One UI 3.0.

Seems fixed now.

Note 20 Ultra

I turned One Hand Operation + to "Off". It works fine now
Astronaut

I am having the same issue with the same phone
Constellation

WE STILL AWAITING FOR FIX ABOUT THE LESS SENSITIVE NAVIGATION GESTURES

Comet

will unlocked Note20Ultra with At&t be eligible for one ui 3.0 beta??

I'm hearing only sprint & t-mobile. And if that's true has anyone seen a banner yet? 
EDIT this is dead wrong. I'm on US ATT UNLOCKED AND I GOT THE ONE UI 3.O /ANDROID 11 BETA LAST NIGHT!! 

LOOK FOR THE BANNER!! LOOK IN BENEFITS IF YOU DONT SEE IT. ALSO CLEAR CACHE AND RESTART APP! 

GOOD LUCK!!

Asteroid

Re: will unlocked Note20Ultra with At&t be eligible for one ui 3.0 beta??

Carrier doesn't matter if you have an unlocked version of the phone. I still haven't seen the banner.