cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Comet

Re: will unlocked Note20Ultra with At&t be eligible for one ui 3.0 beta??

AT&T blocked my wifi calling and now I have that now too just popped up yesterday!!

Re: Re: will unlocked Note20Ultra with At&t be eligible for one ui 3.0 beta??

I now have WiFi calling too. I even have 5G+. My unlocked Note 20 Ultra is looking more and more like an AT&T Note 20 Ultra.
Comet

Re: will unlocked Note20Ultra with At&t be eligible for one ui 3.0 beta??

they took the WiFi calling back off of my phone with the stable version of Android11. RIDICULOUS. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW I CAN GET IT BACK??
Astronaut

Note 20 Ultra charging post Update

Charging via wireless & USB no longer working (charging from electrical outlet only post update). Issue occurred (right) after updating to the november software update last week (11-13-20). 

The update occurred while resting on wireless charger, it was charging before final reboot/completion of update. If you haven't updated beware. Possibly wait till Samsung acknowledges issue. Tech support said they were not aware of this issue when called on Sat. If anyone knows workaround please post ... thank you.

Also since receipt of phone wireless charging has been flakey (cycles on & off, switches between fast charge & charge). This occured on all 3 wireless chargers (different brands) prior to update.

Re: Note 20 Ultra charging post Update

I have 986u1 and 9860. my 986u1 will fast wireless in its case on any charger. my 9860 will only charge if I take it out of case and only standard wireless charge. 986u1 will also fast wireless off any 25 + watt charger. not only in samsung one. weird. same cases. same stand. its software issue
Astronaut

Appreciate the info!
Astronaut

you get your issue fixed? I can't get mine to do any kind of charging on the cable
Asteroid

Not able to access the data folders on my phone on Android 11 Update?

Note 20 Ultra (512) user here..

Just wanted to complain about not being able to access the data folders on MY PHONE. Talk about a inconvenience! im considering not buying another Samsung. Here i was waiting for the s21 ultra for my wife. Smh.. 

Now waiting on Google and allow API 30 permissions to somehow get a file manager "ok'd" by Google, in order to manage the fileS on MY PHONE.

don't mind me.. just a little frustrated.

Happy New Year ! 🙃
Supernova

Re: Not able to access the data folders on my phone on Android 11 Update?

which Data folders are you looking to access??
Asteroid

Re: Re: Not able to access the data folders on my phone on Android 11 Update?

android/data/

the pos (files) manager is too complicated. if I must move a file it's hit or miss since when I'm dragging files around I can't properly navigate the directory up or down.

using the pc to access android/data is not fluid. after you update the folders and phone makes reads and writes you won't see the changes on pc until you disconnect and reconnect.

I don't have time for that sh#t.