cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Messaging

So throughout the years I've noticed when receiving videos from IPhone users they come out pixelated. Does anyone know how to fix this issue? I've recently upgraded to the new a Note 20 Ultra and the same thing happens. I understand they run on an instant messenger service as where Galaxy devices do not but its a hassle telling my friends to send videos through other apps. 
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Messaging

IMessage allows full size photos and videos to other IMessage users. When it goes to Android, it goes through cellular data and shrinks in size (which could then cause pixelation). So the people sending from an iPhone would have to use a different app that would allow full size video transfers, or they'd have to email you or something
Astronaut

Re: Re: Messaging

whats a good app for this?
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Re: Messaging

Well it would have to be something your friends use as well maybe snapchat ect. I'd personly recommend signal but you have to convince other ppl to use it as well
Astronaut

What did you expect that probably what Iphone cameras are like.

I don't use it so I don't know much about it, but Whatsapp is pretty popular and if both parties use it, you can send/receive uncompressed videos