cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Missing LED Indicator

A lot of older people that I talk to really miss the LED indicator to see if they have waiting notifications. People that have the S View Flip cover can't even see missed notifications when AlwaysOn Display mode is on if they didn't see it initially. 

Samsung!

Can you please add a feature to the Edge Lighting (Either in standard settings or in the Good Lock app) allowing to have a ring around the camera blink slowly indicating a missed notification is waiting to be viewed

S View Flip Cover:
Allow icons to be visible for notifications when AOD is active

LED Flip Cover:
Have 1 or more LEDs slowly blink

LED Back Cover Case:
Same as above if turned face down. Otherwise utilize the slowly blinking camera ring

Get in touch if you want more innovative ideas. I can help you out.
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Missing LED Indicator

I loved the colored led lights. it kept me from always checking my screen. the simple things didn't make the cut
Highlighted

What you can do is set them up for something that is more attention getting.

Fone settings......... accessiblity......... advanced features.......... Flash notifications........... turn on screen/flash flash

Then go to

Fone settings........ accessiblity.......... advanced settings........ notification reminders......... 3minutes and select apps.

If it resolved u problem, press 3 dots at top of comment and select accept solution............
Highlighted
Asteroid

Edge lighting doesn't even work for most people but I like the idea of a slow edge lighting blink. But, yeah, I miss the old led indicator too.
Highlighted
Astronaut

I personally couldn't care less because I use the Watch Active 2. But older people don't wanna even think about spending another $250+ just to be notified they missed a text.
Highlighted
Astronaut

Update: In the meanwhile, until Samsung adds such a feature I did find a solid alternative. Its a 3rd party app from Google Play called Let Me Know. Check it out.
Highlighted

You mean LED Me Know?  I did not like this for my Note10+, but have not tried on the Note20 Ultra, yet.