JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

More reason to leave samsung?

(Topic created: 08-12-2020 01:17 AM)
userpgZMq6bDPu
Constellation
Options
Note20

I've been a long time owner of Samsung phones and I been thinking about going to a iPhone. I don't think it's fair that we spend a $1000 and/or more on a phone and then stop giving us major updates after 2 or 3 years. And now the note 20 ultra to me seems way too overpriced to me.

I've own a s4, s5, note 5, even a note 7 that I had to return for the s7 edge, and been on the note 8 since it's release date. I skipped the note 9 and 10 because the changes wasn't big enough to me. Anyone feel the same?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
11 Replies
Options
Note20
Even if you leave Samsung, why not go to another Android manufacturer? Would you really go to Apple and be pay all that money for their name and be restricted? Apple tells you what you can and cannot do on their phones and they don't give you features that you want. They convince people that they need whatever their giving you and tell you that you just need to accept it and deal with it. I can't understand why anyone would want to go to a manufacturer and OS that is so locked down. Samsung's prices are a sore point, sure. But in the long run especially because I use my Note devices for personal, work, and school use, I've never felt like I wasn't getting what I paid for. The Note line is the most productive device I think I've ever owned. I get more done on it than my Surface Pro 7.
0 Likes
Options
Note20
I hope you're not paying full price for any phone. I got my note 20 for $700.
0 Likes