Hello, anything that I moved photos or videos to the Secure Folder successfully, not showing anywhere in the secure folder gallery, disappeared.
Any idea? I didn't have this problem with any of my previously own android phones, only with my new Note 20 5G.
- Note 20
Hi, I am sorry you are having a difficult time with Secure Folder files. You keep everything on your phone, including private information and potentially embarrassing photos. With Secure Folder, you can hide your personal data using a special passcode. That way, no one will see your stash of selfies. Try this guide to see if you can find your photos, or even unhide them: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00081123/
Also, you can try wiping your device's cache partition:
Performing a wipe cache partition removes any temporary files that may be causing an issue with the device. All personal files and settings are not affected by this option.
- Ensure the device is powered off.
If the device is unresponsive/frozen, press and hold the Power button (located on the upper-left edge) for approximately 10 seconds or until the device power cycles.
- Press and hold the Volume Up button (located on the upper-left edge) and the Home button (located at the bottom in the middle).
- While continuing to hold the Home and Volume Up buttons, press and hold the Power button (located on the right edge) until "RECOVERY BOOTING" appears in the upper left then release all buttons.
- Select wipe cache partition.
Utilize the Volume Up/Down buttons to highlight and the Power button to select.
- Select reboot system now.
Option is highlighted, utilize the Power button to select.
Finally, you can try Safe Mode. This will tell you if a third-party application may be to blame: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062983/
Please let me know if this helps.