Solved! Go to Solution.
Hello, We understand how frustrating it is for the phone to randomly restart itself.
I would try wiping the cache partition on your device and see if that helps any.
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.
- When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
- An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
- Press the Power key to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
- When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Power key to restart the device.
You can also try the troubleshooting steps here: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001475
If the phone continues to restart randomly, it is recommended to have the phone evaluated at an authorized service center. You can use the following link to find a list of service centers near you that can do the repair: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location or by contacting customer support at 1-800-726-7864.
For service outside the U.S., please use this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html