Original topic:

My new note 20 ultra 5g is a dust magnet!

(Topic created on: 11/10/20 11:49 AM)
TheSMQ
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
I'm curious if anyone else is having dust issues on their note 20s. I do not have a screen protector, but I am using a case. I've noticed since I got the phone, not even a full week yet, that this thing collects dust faster than a dust buster. I'm using a Kate Spade case that is clear with a design, and I consistently see dust buildup around the edges. I have cleaned the screen with electronic cleaning wipes, and a microfiber cloth, but nothing seems to help. Any ideas on how to cull the dust monster?
0 Likes
6 Replies
Note20User
Asteroid
Options
Note20
That ain't happening with mine, try using a different case, maybe, sorry about that!
0 Likes
TheSMQ
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
I'm not convinced it is due to the case. The phone had dust on it when I went to put it in the case, still standing in the middle of best buy.
0 Likes
Rac3rZer0
Astronaut
Options
Note20
i would highly recommend a screen protector, a case is not enough
0 Likes
TheSMQ
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
In my experience, a screen protector just makes me more angry about.. the dust.
0 Likes
Frederickdawg
Nebula
Options
Note20

Now I've heard it all :rolling_on_the_floor_laughing::rolling_on_the_floor_laughing::rolling_on_the_floor_laughing:

How dare a $1300 plus tax phone have dust attraction. Made my day. 

TheSMQ
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
My hubby also got the same phone.. and he also has the dust issue, though not as bad. I'm not sure why I collect this much dust! And changing cases has not helped.
0 Likes