Original topic:

My screen keeps shaking every couple of days on Note 20?

(Topic created on: 1/19/21 1:31 PM)
user00QZSZxCbq
Asteroid
Options
Note20

Galaxy note 20 screen keeps shaking every couple of days

0 Likes
6 Replies
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Note20

Hello,

Can you elaborate on what you mean by your screen keeps shaking a couple of days?

Do you experience the same symptoms when your device is booted in safe mode?

Let's try putting the device in Safe mode to determine if there are external factors that cause this symptom. This step will temporarily disable all your third-party apps, but none of your personal data will be deleted. Your customization settings (Wallpaper, Themes, et cetera) will be reset to default once you exit this mode.

Please follow the steps below:

1. Turn the device off.

2. Press and hold the Power key past the model name screen.

3. When "SAMSUNG" appears on the screen, release the Power key.

4. Immediately after releasing the Power key, press and hold the Volume down key.

5. Continue to hold the Volume down key until the device finishes restarting.

6. Safe mode will display in the bottom left corner of the screen.

7. Release the Volume down key when you see Safe Mode.

8. To exit Safe Mode, restart your device. 

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Note20

Just to clarify does the screen shake physically or the picture shakes?

Do you experience these symptoms if you test your device in safe mode?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
useruJ8DxZRyLX
Astronaut
Options
Note20

Mine started doing this today as well :\ iv had it since October 

0 Likes
user00QZSZxCbq
Asteroid
Options
Note20
there is nothing to elaborate on. the screen shakes
0 Likes
user3lF1903MOG
Constellation
Options
Note20
my note 20 ultra does it also. it just started doing it a few weeks back. the screen will randomly start shaking and getting glitchy.
0 Likes
usergLgIDQijKv
Astronaut
Options
Note20

I have what I believe is the same issue. Every few days mine will act up. It seems to happen when I'm using maps or YouTube. If I go to change screens or close either app my phone acts up. Typically the icons on the screen will start shaking similar to on an iPhone while removing an app. YouTube or maps completely disappears from the screen or drop down although I can still hear it. The phone will still function but very limited. 

I also noticed this a few weeks back. I believe there were a couple updates recently with one of them being around the time this began. It's really annoying especially while using maps. The only thing that corrects it is a reboot only to appear days later. 

0 Likes