Original topic:

My text on my status bar on the home screen has turned black when using the samsung keyboard

(Topic created on: 3/4/21 3:35 PM)
user2mNRdHFI7a
Astronaut
Options
Note20

When ever I use my keyboard the status bar turns black and then I have to swipe down to fix it. I have tried to restart my device and it fixes the issue temporarily. I am using the default one ui 3.1 android 11 on my note 20 ultra 5G device. please help me solve this!!

12 Replies
MarvinG84
Comet
Options
Note20

Can you share a screenshot of it?

0 Likes
user2mNRdHFI7a
Astronaut
Options
Note20

The screen shot doesn't have the status panel in it so there is no point of a screen shot.

0 Likes
user2mNRdHFI7a
Astronaut
Options
Note20

Screenshot_20200206-023423_Nova Launcher.jpg

here is another exmaple of the same problem from a different user. I am having the exact same problem. This happens when I try to use my keyboard.

0 Likes
MarvinG84
Comet
Options
Note20

I'm sorry, without seeing it I'm not quite sure what you're talking about since I never experienced any issues like that. So you're saying whenever your keyboard pops up the status bar turns black, is that happening in any app or just specific ones?

0 Likes
user2mNRdHFI7a
Astronaut
Options
Note20

"whenever your keyboard pops up the status bar turns black"-yes that is correct and also it happens anywhere where I use the keyboard.

0 Likes
MarvinG84
Comet
Options
Note20

Capture.jpg
Found this on Google, hope that helps.

0 Likes
user2mNRdHFI7a
Astronaut
Options
Note20

I don't think that will help, but thanks  a lot anyways!

0 Likes
MarvinG84
Comet
Options
Note20

I don't think it's a Samsung issue though, if you google it, people had the same issue on different devices.

0 Likes
MarvinG84
Comet
Options
Note20

By the way, are you using any launchers or stock One UI?

0 Likes