cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Mystic Bronze is Pink

I am super disappointed in the color of my Note 20 Ultra. It is definitely not bronze. It is Pink. And honestly with a case on it you can still see it as the camera bump is purple and not brown like in the photos. This is the first time I've bought a Samsung since the galaxy S4. I've stuck with Google pixels the entire time and have never had any trouble with exchanges if I didnt like something. I called to try to swap out to a different color because I really hate the way it looks, it's pretty bad when I don't want to tell someone I got a new phone because the first thing they say is why did you buy a pink phone (which has happened multiple times).... I would've ordered black if there was any kind of mention that this was pink. Samsung support told me the only way I could do this would to be return my phone that would take 5 to 7 business days. Wait 5 business days for them to process the return. Then wait another 10 business days for the refund to my account to order another one. And it might not be the same price because I pre ordered. The second solution they recommended was to buy a case to cover up the color. Obviously that is not an acceptable answer when you spend over a thousand dollars on something and it's inaccurate...I think it's absolutely insane that the company won't stand by their products or look out for customers wants or needs. Like I said before if I had any inclination that it would be pink I would've gotten black and that would have been it. But now I'm stuck with a pink phone. This will most likely be the last Samsung product I buy just because of how difficult they make exchanging a phone because of false advertising. 

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Mystic Bronze is Pink

the main point here is you don't like pink. so I feel for you. its less about what other people think because they didn't buy the phone. I stopped buying colored phones after I saw iPhone 7 "rose gold". which was metallic pink. those colors never look the same as press images.
Highlighted
Galaxy

It's not Pink

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

note 9 copper is beautiful copper color. note 20. ugly rose gold
Highlighted
Astronaut

I wish I didn't get mystic bronze. also, I wish I didn't get the Note 20 Ultra at all. I do not like it.
Highlighted
Comet

I know its not the fix you are looking for, but have you considered a skin for it?
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

It's Bronze. But when a light source hits it, it has a wide color shift and shifts towards the rose side.

I'd call it a Rose Bronze.