Have you spoken to your carrier regarding this? Have you tried wiping the cache partition?
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby / Power key.
- When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
- An 'Installing system update' message may show briefly before the Android Recovery menu options appear.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight Wipe cache partition.
- Press Bixby / Power key to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight Yes, then press the Bixby / Power key to select.
- When the process is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Bixby / Power key to restart the device.
Yeah, I have the same issues with my Note 10+. T-Mobile was not really helpful, thinking the issue in my case might have been caused by an update. I'm still working on debugging the issue with mine. The odd thing was that mines worked earlier in the week than all of a sudden it stopped working all of a sudden. I can only call out and receive calls sometimes. But I'm still able to use my data and able to text. Which is pretty odd. I might end up just doing a factory reset.