Original topic:

NOTE 20 ULTRA seems to be getting worse

(Topic created on: 3/31/21 10:33 AM)
mrgregmr
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
At first no calls or text. Now I receive text and send text no problem, the issue is, the receiver doe not get any my text; and when they do is  1 out of 10. Sometimes nothing. I tried texting my self and my Google number and after hours of texting I only got one text thru. I used another device with no problem. 
3 Replies
SamsungGill
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Note20

Have you spoken to your carrier regarding this? Have you tried wiping the cache partition?

1. Turn off the device.
  2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby / Power key.
  3. When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
  4. An 'Installing system update' message may show briefly before the Android Recovery menu options appear.
  5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight Wipe cache partition.
  6. Press Bixby / Power key to select.
  7. Press the Volume down key to highlight Yes, then press the Bixby / Power key to select.
  8. When the process is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
  9. Press the Bixby / Power key to restart the device.
Shailendra_Singh
Astronaut
Options
Note20

Try updating 'Carrier Services' by Google from the playstore. It worked in my case after doing so.

userMO9eHBFHh1
Astronaut
Options
Note20

Yeah, I have the same issues with my Note 10+. T-Mobile was not really helpful, thinking the issue in my case might have been caused by an update. I'm still working on debugging the issue with mine. The odd thing was that mines worked earlier in the week than all of a sudden it stopped working all of a sudden. I can only call out and receive calls sometimes. But I'm still able to use my data and able to text. Which is pretty odd. I might end up just doing a factory reset.

0 Likes