Original topic:

Network Connection Problem (AT&T) Can't Send/ Receive MMS

(Topic created on: 1/5/21 9:16 PM)
useryf69XrKSiB
Constellation
Options
Note20

Hello All

I see where this topic has popped up before back in October, but here it is January 2021, and I can't  get the issue resolved.  I purchased the Note Ultra and took it to AT&T today.  It was disappointing to hear they don't support the Dual SIM card feature, nor does Verizon.  Okay find.... But now I'm realizing I cannot send nor receive MMS (Photos).  I have a few error messages saying "Network not avalable. Try again later", and "Network Connection" isn't stable. See attached photos for errors.

I've troubleshooted already by performing the "Reset Network Settings"  under general mgmt, cleared the cache, restarted the phone, restarted my internet router, I've updated the phone software + Apps, adjusted the Access Point Names (APN), and here I am hours later with no victory.

Do I call Samsung? Do I go back to AT&T?  Return the phone?   If this sounds like a problem you have had, please let me know what to do.  It appears to be a nice phone, but I have to be able to perform basic phone functions. Screenshot_20210105-223147_Settings.jpgScreenshot_20210105-224702_Media and devices.jpg

3 Replies
Robdizzle562
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
I'd say, avoid the headache and exchange the phone. maybe you vot lucky and got a phone with a "glitch" in it.
useryf69XrKSiB
Constellation
Options
Note20

I contacted Samsung this morning and gave them my IMEI # and was told my phone was an international version, and NOT the U.S. version.   So I contacted the store I purcahsed the phone from and they told me it shouldn't matter as long as the SIM card is set up with the IMEI # on the phone.  So I'm going to go back to AT&T and see if they can fix.   If not, I'll return the phone. 

0 Likes
Robdizzle562
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
sounds good and good luck. :thumbs_up:
0 Likes