Original topic:

New T-Mobile Software Update

(Topic created on: 4/14/21 6:11 AM)
Options
Note20
T-Mobile finally released a new software update to the Note 20 series this morning. The update brings the long awaited eSIM and Dual SIM support. It also has a SIM Card converter that will allow you to convert your physical SIM Card to eSIM. Sadly this only brings the March security patch with it instead of April for whatever reason. It's good to finally see this support though. Little crazy that it wasn't available at launch with the device. 

12 Replies
Sharon70
Astronaut
Options
Note20
where can I find location services on my phone
Options
Note20
If you go to your Settings, press the Search icon and type in "Location". This will bring up options dealing with location functions. The option you're looking for will look like this.

Screenshot_20210414-094139_Settings.jpg

0 Likes
AG6
Galaxy
Options
Note20
That is awesome. Do you have 2 IMEI on your box? I have the unlocked version and box only has one IMEI
Options
Note20
No. Just one IMEI. I can't imagine a device having to IMEI numbers assigned to it. I wasn't aware they could do that.
0 Likes
AG6
Galaxy
Options
Note20
Some boxes have two IMEI I think ATT. Either way it is exciting news and hopefully this comes to the unlock U phones
Options
Note20
Oh wow. That's interesting. I didn't know. That's pretty cool. I hope so. Hopefully devices come with this activated at launch, not months down the line.
0 Likes
AG6
Galaxy
Options
Note20
Yes and if esim is activated on my phone my phone search will be done. I am already eyeing the new mi 11 ultra
Options
Note20
Is that the one with that massive camera bump? If so, that's a pretty sweet device. I really wish we could get Huawei back in the US. That would be absolutely fantastic because I would leave Samsung for that Mate X2. That device is gorgeous. Near perfectly done foldable.
AG6
Galaxy
Options
Note20
Yeah it has the big camera bump comparable to the samsung. And dual sim. Does not have all the Samsung features though. I bet the fold 3 will be impressive. The Huawei is pretty sweet but of course the lack of Google services making it a challenge to use