JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

No earphones included = Runaround

(Topic created: 08-22-2020 09:40 PM)
D_Remedy
Asteroid
Options
Note20
If USB type C earphones won't be included at least give folk the option before checkout to have them shipped. Not to mention there's nowhere on the site you can go to enter your information to verify your purchase and get them they way. 

I've had 5 chats with different information and none of them said anything about getting them shipped. They never even came close to it. It's a unnecessary running around on top of spinning a crapload of money. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Note20

What type of device are you using?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

4 Replies
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Note20

What type of device are you using?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

D_Remedy
Asteroid
Options
Note20
Note 20 Ultra
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Note20

Please send a private message with the full model code and the IMEI number for I may look into this further. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

D_Remedy
Asteroid
Options
Note20
I sent it
0 Likes