Solved! Go to Solution.
2. Geek Squad
3. Hard and Soft reset
4. Find my mobile - erase data
5. auto erase 15 times the wrong password
FRP and samsung account lock won't happen if you delete the account >5min prior to factory resetting from vol.up + power key (recovery mode)
if you want... you can submit error report to samsung members app > get help > error report after reproducing the issue.
Samsung Factory Reset
1. Settings -> General management -> Reset -> Factory data reset
Factory data reset "will erase all data, including files and downloaded apps"
Generic Android Factory Reset steps:
1. Turn off phone if it isn't already
2. Hold Volume Up + Power button until Samsung logo pops up and release. note: make sure its volume UP.
3. Using the volume buttons, navigate to "Wipe data/factory reset". Use power button to select the option and whatever else it asks of you.
I think this might work with all current android phones and not just Samsung's, but not 100% positive.