Original topic:

No sound from speaker for notifications when using Bluetooth

(Topic created: 05-10-2021 05:16 PM)
slavik86
Asteroid
Options
Note20
Whenever I have my Bluetooth headset connected to my phone I don't get notification or call sounds from the phone's speaker. Sound for notification comes out from Bluetooth headset which I can barely hear. I'm a truck driver and I use my headset a lot to call and receive calls, and it's very inconvenient for me to disconnect my Bluetooth every time I stop using it just so I can hear text messages or phone calls.
There should be an option in audio settings like: " use phone's speaker to receive notification and call sounds even when connected to bluetooth device"

Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
0 Likes
11 Replies
Options
Note20
In settings sound you can pick to have sound calls come from phone or bluetooth
slavik86
Asteroid
Options
Note20
I just did that, and I think this is exactly what I'm looking for but you can only pick one app. Is there a way to pick few apps like phone, messages, Facebook Messenger?
0 Likes
Options
Note20
Let me check
0 Likes
Options
Note20
Here is a screen shot hope it helps

Screenshot_20210510-195542_Separate app sound.jpg

slavik86
Asteroid
Options
Note20
I just did that, picked messages and use device as phone and messages still silent once Bluetooth connected
0 Likes
Options
Note20
maybe turn up volume
0 Likes
slavik86
Asteroid
Options
Note20
Its all up. It wasn't always like that, I think it started happening when they introduced 1ui software
0 Likes
Options
Note20
Hope this helps

Screenshot_20210510-213500_Separate app sound.jpg

0 Likes
slavik86
Asteroid
Options
Note20
Yes, I did that but you can only pick one app and I picked messages. Then I used other device as phone and messages still come silent
0 Likes