Original topic:

Not Receiving Text/Notifications During Software Update

(Topic created on: 2/26/21 5:45 AM)
atia
Astronaut
Options
Note20
During times of a software update I don't receive text message for hours. Who ever I text will receive all my text but I would not get their texts. Mind you, my phone didn't tell me there was an update so I decided to check my phone to see if there was a new software update since the last time I didn't get text was on Christmas day 2020 at the last software update. Sure enough there was. After the initial update all my texts and notification came through at once 7 hours after the initial text. I woke up this morning with 20 more at 4am that didn't come through from yesterday. My phone still says it finishing my update which in Dec 2020 it took 3 days and it blocked messages that time too. I'm not the only one that's with t-mobile in my family but I am the only one with Samsung note 20. Is this a Samsung Note 20 issue?
1 Reply
Patriot1776JG
Supernova
Options
Note20
Samsung issue, Don't think so. Maybe try replacing your SIM card with a new one. Or try a network reset

From settings >General management >Reset >Reset Network Settings

BEWARE AS THIS WILL REFRESH YOUR NETWORK, IT WILL ALSO REMOVE YOUR WIFI AND BLUETOOTH DEVICES & AFTERWARDS YOU WILL NEED TO RE INSTALL THEM.

0 Likes