I want to clear the phone cache, but I can not get to recovery mode with any of the below methods:
- I tried with holding down Volume Up and Power buttons, ...then KEEP HOLDING VOLUME UP until the recovery menu appears ( As mentioned in post **ISSUES AFTER ANDROID 13*)
- I tired with holding down Volume Down and Power button. Same, did not work.
I don't know if anything changed with Android 13 on Note20 Ultra..
Any advice to enter to recovery mode?
Solved! Go to Solution.
@ahichem Just to be sure on the process here:
- Power off your phone. <- important first step
- Push and hold the volume up key and the side key.
- As soon as Samsung appears on the screen you can let go of both keys.
If you are still unable to access recovery mode, the phone will need to be evaluated at an authorized service location.
In the U.S.: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/
Outside the U.S.: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html