cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

Not compatable with 2021 Toyota Tundra

I signed the paperwork and I left in a new Tundra. I get to work and sit in the parking lot of my work and pair my phone with the truck's radio system. Everything looked normal. The radio showed on my phone and my contacts were on the radio screen. My phone, a Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5g, showed that it was connected to the Toyota Tundra. I tried to call my wife and nothing. I couldn’t hear anything and no one could hear me. Then the radio would freeze and the screen would black out. I drove home and connected my phone to my wife's Kia with no problems. I Paired my phone with my neighbors Chevy truck with no issues. So I figured it was the truck's radio that was the problem. I returned to the dealership 4 hours after I signed the paperwork and the helpful salesman, service manager, and I troubleshooted the issue. I was told that the phone is not compatible with the radio. All other phones were working on the radio. It is compatible with the 2020 Tundra and the 2019 Camry I tested it on but not the 2021 Tundra. It sounded fishy to me, but who am I to question guys that do this everyday.

1 REPLY 1
Astronaut

Re: Not compatable with 2021 Toyota Tundra

I'm Interested in a 2020 Toyota camary but you're saying that radio doesn't work properly that's make me little bit' becouse they have a 0 down peogram going on I'm ready to buy first Toyota i just wanna take advantage while it's going on let me know how it for you 'please feel to <Hidden> wanna know how it turns out