cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

Not connecting to cell service or WIFI, Factory Reset, Cannot Connect to Samsung Account Now

My phone started intermittently not connecting to Spectrum/Verizon LTE service yesterday, just randomly saying it didn't have service. It couldn't receive or send text messages or use apps like instagram or facebook even with WIFI connected. Took it to Spectrum, they tried everything and it worked just fine in the store, no problems at all. They gave me a SIM card to swap if I continued having issues. Went home and immediately the same problems. Swapped the SIM, still having same problems. Phone started overheating too. Spectrum Tech rep stated phone needs replaced. Not an option right now. I did a factory reset and now I can't even log into my Samsung account during the usual "new phone" set up. It says Process Failed. I created a new Samsung account and it does the same thing. Any thoughts, ideas, tips????

3 REPLIES 3
Astronaut

Re: Not connecting to cell service or WIFI, Factory Reset, Cannot Connect to S..

not enough space in memory try playing for more or updating to cloud with Google
Astronaut

Re: Not connecting to cell service or WIFI, Factory Reset, Cannot Connect to S..

have to get the new one registered
Astronaut

I tried activate my note20 with spectrum/Verizon they told me its not compatible