Original topic:

Not getting the note 20 ultra upgrades

(Topic created: 04-03-2022 07:14 PM)
globalminded
Asteroid
Options
Note20
Anyone else having issues updating to the new March update and the one UI 4.1 because mine will not update it's stock on February security security patch and 4.0 one UI
2 Replies
Z3r0d0ll4s
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Go to sammobile.com or samfw.com look up sm-n986u that's the model for Note 20 Ulta 5g and download your firmware make sure you click the proper provider meaning ATT= AT&T, CHA=XFINITY, CCT= COMCAST, SPR=SPRINT, TMB=TMOBILE, ECT ECT. also download Odin then go to YouTube and watch how to sideload new firmware. This is the link for samfw.com Verizon https://samfw.com/firmware/SM-N986U/VZW/N986USQU2FVC5 (where you see the USA flag and vzw you can click and change to yours if you don't know go into about phone settings, then software information, then look where it says service provider software version and look to see what 3 letters you can use. Like mine is xfinity so I can use CHA,CCT,ATT,USC because they all run on same towers.)
globalminded
Asteroid
Options
Note20
I did find a work around, my work phone happened to be on the Verizon network, so I popped in the sim, updated to 4.1 then put my att sim back in.
0 Likes