JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Not receiving verification message and not getting picture messages

(Topic created: 08-27-2020 03:42 PM)
userOAluPyBvr3
Constellation
Options
Note20

I'm not receiving verification text messages. Also I'm not receiving picture text messages.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Note20

Two-step verification texts and picture messages are handled by the carrier. I recommend reaching out to your service provider for troubleshooting assistance. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

3 Replies
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Note20

Are you able to send pictures messages?

Are you referring to verification messages for specific apps or features?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userkHVJnUtxSd
Astronaut
Options
Note20
i have the same problem. i have a SamsungS10. i never receive verification emails. For example i want to set up an acct on another device, some require a verification via texting a passcode. i never get those texts and its a problem
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Note20

Two-step verification texts and picture messages are handled by the carrier. I recommend reaching out to your service provider for troubleshooting assistance.