cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Note 20/20 Ultra - OneUI 3 / Android 11 Mega Thread

You told us how to get the Android 11 beta for the Galaxy Note 20 series. Unfortunately that's not happening. Since you are close to Samsung, is Samsung lying to us?
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Re: Note 20/20 Ultra - OneUI 3 / Android 11 Mega Thread

Sorry to hear you're not enrolled and on beta yet but it has started for the Note 20 line on unlocked firmware. All slots are currently filled but more should be opening soon. I do not have a time line as to when this will happen. As for carrier branded devices, I am not sure if they will be supported in the Note 20 beta, please check back for any possible news.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

My phone is a Samsung UNLOCKED no carrier branded.
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Please refer to the previous message. As of right now, I believe all slots are taken. Please keep checking as more should be opening up in the near future. Beta is indeed out and available but has limited slots. More open up as time goes.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

US T-Mobile Note 20 Ultra SM-N986U.. Bought from T-Mobile retail shop. Is this phone eligible for the beta test if I manage to get a spot?
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

From what I can tell, only SM-N986U1 devices qualify for the beta. 

SM-N986U devices are typically carrier locked and are not typically used in first round of betas.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Hi there, at this time only Samsung Unlocked devices (SM-N986U1 unbranded directly from Samsung are eligible.) Please continue to check Samsung Members to see if carrier branded devices are added to the beta.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

Highlighted
Astronaut

I joined the beta program on a unlocked note 20 ultra but the update never came.??? What would cause this?
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Hey Adam, what's your current baseband version? This can be found in Settings>About phone>Software information

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

Highlighted
Astronaut

N986U1UES1ATID. Thank you for responding 👊