Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Where is the One UI 3.0 Beta??

😑
Highlighted
Constellation

Beta Registration Verification

So I just recently changed service provider, I had TMobile and now am on Verizon. It says I need to verify my registration on the samsung members app. How do I do that? Or do I contact someone in specific? Please help because I was registers with the beta already but since I changed provider it says that message.
Highlighted

One UI 3.0 BETA INFO

For those of you who have enrolled but haven't received the beta for download, there is still hope. I sent a DM the Samsung Rydah about it. He then asked for my baseband version and build number. I am on the latest update for the unlocked Note 20 Ultra devices (N986U1UES1ATJ3), which was released on 10/22/2020. 
From what he said, there is no path to take users from this build to beta as of yet. Samsung needs to release another patch that will allow the beta to download and install.
Hope this helps those who wondered why they saw nothing after enrolling!!
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: One UI 3.0 BETA INFO

Thanks for the update. I like how Samsung gave me a "new" notice about the one ui 2.0 beta today πŸ˜‚ Also I'm still on Oct 1st *AITD update.
Highlighted

Re: Re: One UI 3.0 BETA INFO

I know. I saw it too. They did update the list of devices that got the update and the ones that didn't just yet. LOL🀣🀣

Also with the version you're on, it should have shown up on your device. The one thing Rydah didn't mention was whether or not all October patch updates were affected.
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: One UI 3.0 BETA INFO

He's wrong, or isn't aware? So you are unlocked model SM-N986U1 as I am?

Highlighted

Yes. I am on an unlocked model. I think we will see something within the next week to 10 days.
Highlighted
Asteroid

That's already going on, as I helped a couple of people get on board beta around 4 pm (Discord). Holla if need some assistance, or ck my posts this am?! 

Highlighted
Halo

Re: Re: Re: One UI 3.0 BETA INFO

I'd love your help cause I heard the same thing. no path to beta yet.
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Re: Re: One UI 3.0 BETA INFO

I have the Unlocked Note 20 ultra. I am trying to get on the beta. Any help would be appreciated.